Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

You may notice (for those of you who still actually look at my blog) that I've been posting less and less often. Well ever since school started up at Athens Bible School, I've been worked to death for the past 4 weeks. I've been up to my eyeballs in homework and I've had to stay up late on some nights. I haven't gotten to write much for the Necromaniac either, since my brain's been occupied by homework and school crap. Well hopefully I'll get to be posting more soon. Until next time, see you in the spiral!


                                                                                                              - Timothy Lighttalon


But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
                                                                                                    

                                                                                                 - Luke 6:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment