Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Frosty the Dirtbag (Parody of Frosty the Snowman)

In honor of the release of the Evil Sandman pet aka the Frosty the Dirtbag pet, I've decided to write a parody of the Frosty the Snowman song based on him. I dare anyone reading this post to sing this song as they're reading the lyrics and see what kind of reaction they get from the people nearby. Here it goes:

WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR YOUNG VIEWERS. MAY GIVE THEM NIGHTMARES
                                                         



♪ Frosty the Dirtbag was a very Dried out Soul
With a driftwood pipe and a sandstone nose
And two eyes made out of rock

Frosty the Dirtbag was a scary tale they say
He was made out of dirt
And he made children hurt since he came to life one day
There must have been some maggots in
That old rag hat they found
For when they placed it on his head
He began to slay them round

Frosty the Dirtbag was deceased as he could be
And the children say he could kill and slay
Just the same as them zombies

Frosty the Dirtbag knew the sand was hot that day
So he said lets run and have some fun now before I disintegrate
Down to the Village with a Dagger in his hand
Killing here and there all around the square
Saying stop me if you can

He dragged them down the streets of town
Right to the FBI
And he only paused a moment when he heard them holler stop

Frosty the Dirtbag
Had to hurry on his way
But he waved goodbye sayin' don't you cheer
I'll be back again some day ♪


I hoped you like reading it as much as I did writing it! This is my first parody I've ever written so please give me some slack. Until next time, see you in the Spiral!

                                                                                          - Timothy Lighttalon




No comments:

Post a Comment