Thursday, June 30, 2011

Arena: Spamming & Arena Demons

Spamming

Ok there's been buzz in the twitter community about pvp spamming, mainly tempest spamming. Tempest spamming is very annoying, main reason being is... well, I can't fit all the points Cass Dragonheart made in her post about Tempest spamming in just a few senteces but I agree with her on everything she says. Sure, there's no rule against it but that doesn't make it right. There are no rules in China against persecuting Christians there but that doesn't mean it's ok to do it! It's unfair because it doesn't give the opponents even a chance to prepare! This is one reason why I don't pvp. That's what I have to say about spamming, but next up is the #1 reason i stopped pvp and left the Hellish place known as the arena. It may not be for some, but to me, it is.

Arena Demons

We all know the people in the arena who are jerks and be mean. They are referred to by most in the community as Trolls and/or Gobblers. This title just doesn't seem to fit them. Why, you may ask? Because they're worse than that. Their agression, brutality, and vileness is worse than just a Troll or a Gobbler. Seems to me that they act more like Demons, because they're so, well, evil! My good friend Katherine Light was a recent victim of one of these arena demons, and she sounded really hurt, God bless her :( People like Arena Demons make me sick. I wouldn't even spit in their direction because that's how they're not worth it. If you come across an arena demon, this is what I encourage you to do. Don't retaliate, because that will fuel their demonic behavior. That's the motive behind their madness, they WANT to see you angry and upset. But rather than do that, here's what you simply do. Thanks to Kingsisle, we have 2 magical buttons that are very useful and helpful to us wizards in the spiral. They are the ignore and report buttons. The nanosecond you hear a threat from an arena demon, you quickly hit the ignore button. Or, if you would prefer, you could ignore AND report them for being mean. That's what I would normally do. I hope this post has helped you. I wanted to get my say about these issues and get this off my chest. Until next time, see you in the spiral!

                                                                
                                                                                                            - Timothy Lighttalon



Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well
                                                                                    
                                                                                                      - Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment