Sunday, June 12, 2011

A special announcement from Skelly

Hello. This post is no ordinary post, because it's not being written by Timothy Lighttalon. Rather, it's being written by his pet Skeletal Dragon/BoneDrake, Skelly. Now you may ask, what is Skelly doing writing a blog post? Well, I'll tell you right now. I am writing this post, er should i say clawing this post, for a reason similar to Diana Wildheart's post about her deafness. Like how Diana was telling you what it was like to be deaf, I will tell you about what it's like to be lacking another sense. Now you'll probably be thinking, "Well you're a bone drake, what sense could you possibly be missing?". Well in case you didn't notice, my body is entirely composed of BONES meaning i have no skin whatsover. Still haven't figured it out? What's inside of skin?.... ok if you seriously haven't figured it out my now I'll just tell you, Skin has NERVES meaning i cant sense TOUCH. So I am unable to sense what i am touching, that includes the inability to feel physical pain, which is actually an advantage to not having skin. There are also disadvantages. Think about what else comes with skin like muscles. Now, i can move just fine like a normal creature would but i have no muscles on my face. Therefore, i am unable to make facial expressions except for 2: 1) Normal. 2) Angry. So yes, there are disadvantages to not having skin either. Well, at least i won't have to worry about getting face acne but then again, i don't know if magical creatures even get face acne. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this and i may be making another post or two in the near future. Farewell, until next time.

                                                                                  -Skelly

No comments:

Post a Comment