Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Pet Arrives to the Spiral! The Evil Sandman!


You may have noticed in the crowns shop this morning that there is a new pet on the block, the Evil Sandman. The Evil Sandman, or as my new nickname for him, Frosty the Dirtbag, is basically a balance version of the Evil Snowman. I'd buy it, but i dont have enough crowns to buy it and i'm pretty sure a page for it is already being started on Petnome as you read this post. I really wanna contribute but i cant buy the pet!! >.< I hate when that happens!! Sigh oh well, perhaps i can help with other pets. Until next time, see ya!

                                                                                                           - Timothy Lighttalon

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full
                                                                 - John 10:10
 

1 comment: