Sunday, September 11, 2011

Inside 9/11: The Culprits behind the scenes


All of us Americans know what today is. The 10th anniversary since the calamity of the attack on the twin towers on 9/11. The tragic and horrific event played a significant role in our history and made a great impact on those who were affected by it. Even those who were fortunate enough not to have lost anyone because of it were impacted by it, because they had been so shocked and scared because of what had happened. But I'm about to tell you something about 9/11 that not everyone may know about what happened on that fateful day. There was another group behind the attacks of 9/11. I'm not talking about the Islamic Jihadist Terrorists, Saddam Hussein, or even Bin Laden. Can you guess who? I'll give you some hints. Here are some photos of them leaving the scene shortly after the crashes:






Got any guesses as to who or what they could be? Demons. Yup, although you may or may not know it or want to admit it, demons did play a role in this. How? Well what may not be hard to believe is that the terrorists who crashed the planes into the towers and the pentagon were demon-possessed. Don't believe me? Well you don't have to take my word for it, you can see the demonic entites appearing in the smoke. And they didnt appear just once, but multiple times. These are only a few photos of the demonic shapes that appeared. And you may be thinking that these are photoshopped, but I guarantee that if you'll go back and watch the videos, you will see these shapes appear. And I'm sure there are 9/11 videos out there on the web by the millions. Well, I will continue to pray that God will bless those who were impacted and lost loved ones in the attacks of that day and until next time, see you in the Spiral.

                                                                                                            - Timothy Lighttalon



And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

                                                                                                   - Mark 12:30


4 comments:

  1. This post lacks the factual consistency of normal scientific evidence. I, as a fellow Christian, am offended by this post. I implore you to use some reason and logically look at the 9/11 attacks with some descent respect. My dad, who serves in the military, missed a small portion of my life because of a deployment caused by the 9/11 attacks. Man up and stop hiding behind our religion and making us all look like idiots. Prepare for the onslaught of the internet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a christian,and sure,the poughtous look like the real deli and all,and I think that ya'll already look like idiots because almost everyone of ya'll hate my religion,even though ya'll don't understand anything but your own big mouths,butttttt,if I know anything,and I'm sure I do,the butte heads who did this where of the same religion as you.And I agree with Ally,you should show respect for the MANY INNOCENT LIFES taken from the attacks and also, Necromancy?Do you even KNOW what that means?You should try SATANISM, if you want to say anything about bad ppl.Necromancy is magic that rises the dead. Satanism are the fools who worship the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perspective and belief can change all outlook on evrything

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/222819/terrifying_anonymous_message__red_code_2016/

    ReplyDelete