Friday, March 25, 2011

Preparation for Wintertusk

As all you wizards know, Wintertusk, the new upcoming world, has been officially announced by Kingsisle. Since Wintertusk is a continuation of Grizzleheim, it seems to me that you would need to beat Grizzleheim first before you get to go to Wintertusk so i am going to run all of my wizards through Grizzleheim and beat it. So far my main one, my death, Timothy Lighttalon, has beaten it. My storm, Hunter Anvilfist, is at the Ravens and my Ice, Ethan Winterbreaker, is in Ravenscar but my other wizards arent as close so wish me luck as i venture through Grizzleheim. Also I've noticed some of the new hybrids such as the nightmare, the Helephant and Unicorn hybrid, and the pet egg, the Colossus and Dragon hybrid. I've heard that there is a Wraith-Imp Hybrid and i want to find out what it is. Only problem is that there's nobody in the spiral with an adult imp so i may have to train my imp so that may take a bit. Also there's the countdown clock on the Wizard101 log in box that everyone's wondering about. If we're lucky it may be Wintertusk although i highly doubt it. What i am hoping for is the new level 58 pets promised. Or it could be an easter mascott coming to the spiral. I'm guessing we'll have an oversized bunny in the shopping district selling Golden Easter Eggs. Not sure how that would be useful. I've also heard about Grandmother Raven's Horn having some correlation with the horn mentioned in the Morganthe prophecy. This could be true since it is said that Grandmother Raven's appearance is going to explain many things in the spiral. We'll just have to wait and see what happens during this next week. But until next time, see you around the spiral.

- Timothy Lighttalon

Do not say, "I will repay evil"; Wait for the LORD, and He will save you.
                                                      -Proverbs 20:22

1 comment:

  1. The Easter guy is Eggbert, and the Egg should be a new officially debut with him. Good luck in GH :)

    ReplyDelete