Friday, March 4, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Sorry its been a while since the last post, i've been trying to upload some more pictures to the picture gallery and a few to the Wizard Archive but it wont let me for some reason so i'm trying to work it out but in the meantime i will try to update what i can. I've recently finished a huge research paper so i've been busy but now that its done i have a huge load taken off my shoulders. But i will keep ya posted when new updates come along.

-Timothy Lighttalon


Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.
                                                                                         -Psalm 25:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment