Friday, May 27, 2011

Necromancer's Epitaph named an official sponsor for the Ravenwood Ball!!!!! :)

Well it was a couple days ago i was talking to my good friend, Fallon Shadowblade. I know that the Necromancer's Epitaph has only been around for a couple months and it's not very popular at the moment nor does it get much publicity. Well apparently Fallon is one of the few people who follow this blog and she said she loved it, which i found surprising but i was certainly happy to know it!! :) I am really thankful and ever so grateful to Fallon because of this!! Oh and let me take this moment to once again say THANK YOU SO MUCH FALLON!!!!!!!!!! :D Ok just wanted to get that out of my system again lol i'm really excited about the Ravenwood Ball as many others are too. I just hope it doesnt happen during the first or second week of June, because that's when i go to Virgina to see my cousin Eric graduate from High School. Well, we'll just have to see when more details about it are announced on Sunday by Fallon herself. Until then, see you in the spiral!!!

                                                                                                                -Timothy Lighttalon

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
                                                                                                          -Psalm 62:1

1 comment:

  1. LOL, this post has WAY too many spoilers for my news break tomorrow. :) Some of our discussions were meant to stay private. The official sponsors will be named tomorrow. We are glad to have you aboard though!

    ReplyDelete