Sunday, May 8, 2011

Disasters, Disasters

It's been eternity since my last blog post. One reason for this is because i was without power for 7 days due to the infamous Massive Tornado Outbreak in Alabama. I've been trying to help the recovery efforts by doing some volunteer work. But the good news is i finally got it back and now i can get back to updating my blog. I'll have some pictures up and other updates. Also, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of the spiral. They should have a hall of fame for the greatest moms of all time er something. I only have 2 wizards that haven't completed Grizzleheim so i'm just about ready for the release of Wintertusk. I love the new level 58 pets and i cant wait to train them! I also wanna get some more crowns so i can get a new stitched outfit, getting tired of the one i have now. Until next time, see you in the spiral!

                                                              - Timothy Lighttalon

No comments:

Post a Comment