Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wintertusk Live!!

WINTERTUSK IS LIVE!!!!! :) So much to do! I got all my wizards to beat Grizzleheim luckily so i am ready to take on wintertusk. The only thing i really hate though is that i have to beat Wintertusk before i can get my scarecrow pet :'( Oh well, it'll be worth it! Its gonna be next to impossible for my ice wizard to do it cause there's so many ice mobs in Wintertusk which is kind of a pain. Oh well, leave some comments on how you like or hate Wintertusk so far and if there could be anything added, taken away, or fixed to the world. I'd like to actually get some feedback on one of my posts for once so i'd appreciate it. Until next time, see you in the Spiral, or in Wintertusk in this case!

                                                                                       - Timothy Lighttalon

No comments:

Post a Comment