Thursday, July 14, 2011

Of hatching woes and tragic endings

Well, this is basically a news post. News that's been happening to me over the past few days. At the top of the news, my Couch Potatoes (which were given to me by my friend Tatiana Shadowflame, along with some other great stuff, which makes me forever in debt to her cause of her generous gift) have matured. They have become my lazy minions, whom i shall raise and teach them in the ways of the immobile arts!


There's only 3 Couch Potatoes, but soon, they shall multiply! In other news, I've been trying to hatch to make the perfect pet for me. I've been hatching my Scarecrow with my Sea Dragon, in hopes that I end up with a Scarecrow that would give me these talents: Health Gift, Death Giver, Spell- Proof, and Spritely. I've hatched them 3 times now, and I keep ending up with Sea Dragons -.- Should've seen it coming, knowing my luck. And last but not least, I've been trying to get away from the spiral. Main reason being that things got really ugly due to a certain incident which I should not dare mention. That , and because I don't really have anything to do in the spiral. Plus, my subscription has run out so yeah. During this time, I've been reading up on a great book series. I've read all 10 books of the Pendragon Series, written by DJ MacHale.


Don't get me wrong, it turned out to be a great book series. But after I finished book 10, I was really sad. Mainly being that all the great adventures had come to an end. If you've ever had that sad feeling after coming to the end of a great book series, then you'd understand how I feel and how much I hate that feeling. So yeah, that's what i've been up to. Until next time, see you in the spiral!

                                                                                           - Timothy Lighttalon


Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes
                                                                                                                 - Romans 10:4

No comments:

Post a Comment