Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Universal Lists

The Universal Lists. It's how everyone rates you, depending on how much they like or dislike you. There's the A-List, the B-List, the C-List, et cetera. The higher the letter on the list, the better you are. I have my own personal lists, but I won't necessarily share them for obvious reasons. Some of the people I know, you know who you are, should already know where you place in my lists :) But honestly, I sorta find the lists a bit overrated. Some people get put on the high-ranking lists just because they may be well-known. Now you may think I may find these lists to be overrated because I may place low on a lot of people's lists, which I probably do. The reason I find these lists to be overrated is because some people's self-worth may depend on how high they rank on people's lists. I have to admit, I'm guilty of it. But try not to value yourself on how people rate you, because in the end, you'll be disappointed. Until next time, see you in the spiral.

                                                                                             - Timothy Lighttalon

No comments:

Post a Comment